Are you looking for a job where every day is different?
Do you want to make a real difference to people’s lives in your community?
We have an opportunity for a Static Care Worker to join our team on a permanent basis. This is a highly rewarding role working within our Llys Ton, Extra Care Housing Scheme in Kenfig Hill.
This is a permanent role on a zero hour contract
What you’ll do
In this role you will be providing care to our customers undertaking personal care and tasks such as personal care, administering medication, meal preparation, supporting them to pay their bills, writing letters and helping with activities and days out.
You will be supporting our customers to ensure they achieve as much independence as possible whilst maintaining their dignity and respect.
What you’ll need
To be successful in this role you must be reliable, flexible and have a passion for helping others and be able to use your own initiative. You will need to be prepared to work at short notice and prepared to cover early afternoon, evening and weekend shifts
- £9.26 per hour
- Full induction and paid training programme
- Employee assistance programme and well-being resource available 24/7
- Medi-cash: Cashback healthcare plan
- Free DBS and Social Care Wales Registration
- A range of shopping and activity discounts and cash back options
- Development opportunities with support from our Academi
- Enhanced sick pay with length of service
- Holiday increase with length of service
- Company mobile phone and uniform supplied
Opportunities for development
Throughout your time with us, our Academi will provide you with structured, role-specific training and development including support in achieving your QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
Closing date: 15 June
If you would like further information about this opportunity please contact Cat Roberts on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in this role please click ‘Apply’ or alternatively apply through our website
If successful for this role a DBS check will be required. Hafod reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received; therefore we encourage early applications to ensure consideration.