We have rewarding and flexible Static Care Worker opportunities available for compassionate people to join our team in Golau Caredig Extra Care Centre in Barry. You will be paid £9.26 per hour plus a range of additional benefits – see below.
This role involves working one night a week (Friday) between 10:30pm and 7am with the possibility of working more hours in the evening and night on an ad hoc basis.
You’ll be joining a socially conscious, not for profit organisation committed to supporting our customers and providing our colleagues with benefits that support their professional and personal lives.
- Enhanced pay rates for bank holidays and picking up additional shifts
- Enhanced sick pay with length of service
- Claim back healthcare expenses for you e.g. dentist, optician, physio (see our Medicash leaflet)
- Annual leave increasing with length of service
- Comprehensive training programme
- Support in achieving your QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- We pay for your DBS, training and qualification and SCW registration
- Employee assistance programme and well-being support 24/7
What you’ll do
You will work independently to support people in their own homes help them achieve as much independence as possible, whilst maintaining their dignity and respect. You will really make a difference to the lives of others and become a valued part of someone’s day.
What you’ll need
You will be a natural people person, have great organisation skills and the ability to work independently, once fully trained.
If successful for this role a DBS check will be required
Hafod reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration.