We are looking for an experienced Finance Transactions Assistant to join us on a full-time permanent basis. The role will be working 36 hours per week and the role will be based in our head office at St Hilary Court, Cardiff with some occasional home working.
You’ll be joining an office-based finance team during a period of new software implementation so you’ll get the opportunity to share and acquire new skills and knowledge with your colleagues.
What you'll do
As part of a busy transactional team you’ll work collaboratively to ensure that purchase invoices and requests for payment are processed efficiently and accurately.
You’ll be responsible for setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details.
You will prepare, record and bank cash and cheques received and reconcile creditor statements.
What you'll need
To be successful in this role you will have experience working in a busy finance department and will be competent across Microsoft Office programmes, particularly Excel. We also use QL finance system so experience using this would be beneficial but is not essential.
You’ll need to be able to prioritise and work to deadlines, with strong communication skills and a high attention to detail.
You’ll need access to a vehicle in order to travel between sites.
- Salary of £22,567 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Option to work a nine-day fortnight – have a day off every other week!
- Generous pension contributions at 8%
- Family friendly policies
- Join a socially conscious not for profit organisation
- Employee assistance programme and well-being resource available 24/7
- Medicash health care plan (see leaflet)
- ‘Perks’ – a range of shopping and activity discounts and cashback options
If you would like further information about this opportunity please contact Katie Jones on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click 'Apply' below.
Closing date: Sunday 15 May
Interviews: Monday 23 May
If successful a DBS check will be required.
Hafod reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration.